Want to share 8 gifts that don't cost a cent to give:
1. The gift of LISTENING but make sure you are really listening, not planning your response.
2. The gift of AFFECTION. Be generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back. These small actions demonstrate the love you have for family and friends.
3. The gift of LAUGHTER. Clip cartoons, Share articles and funny stories. This says "I love to laugh with you."
4. The gift of a WRITTEN NOTE. A brief, handwritten note may be remembered for a lifetime and it may even change an life.
5. The gift of a COMPLIMENT. A sincere, "you look great" or "that was a wonderful meal" can make someone's day.
6. The gift of a FAVOR. Every day, go out of your way to do something kind.
7. The gift of SOLITUDE. Be sensitive to the times when you want to be left alone and recognize and give that same gift to others.
8. The gift of a CHEERFUL DISPOSITION. Easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone. Maybe a HELLO or THANK YOU.